Thursday, January 8, 2009

My head hurts...

The title's not supposed to be deep or referencing something. It really does hurt right now.

Anyways, I was talking to a friend and the topic of French came up during the conversation. She asked me to say something in French. I told her that I (almost) failed it in high school. We concluded that I would most probably not be able to survive in France as I would only be able to:

1. Ask to sleep with someone;
2. Ask permission to use the washroom;
3. Tell everyone that the cheese is delicious.

In any case, this is no cause for alarm as I'm not planning a trip to France anytime soon. Those people are only good for making champagne and losing wars.

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in France?
A: Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

p.s. As a part of my nonexistent New Year's resolutions I've decided to post here on a more regular basis. A decently sized post every Thursday sounds good.

p.p.s. After watching White Album I felt a sudden urge to make this into an anime blog. But...that would require a lot of work and I'm not particularly fond of that. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

xenosagafreak said...

Est-ce que je peux aller au toilette s'il vous plait?

If you make this an anime blog, i'll gladly be your supplier.

chuu said...

HOW DID I MANAGE TO MISS THIS?! OMFG.