Thursday, January 15, 2009

Big Brother is watching

So I was browsing YouTube today and I came across something disturbing.

You know how YouTube has a "Recommended for You" section, where they suggest videos that you may be interested in? I found this gem on that list today:



Do they think I'm a pedophile or something?!? Those girls aren't even legal! I can kinda pictures the FBI monitoring that video, tracing the IP addresses of anyone that watches it. Then showing up at their door. "Sir, we've been informed that you have been watching girls in skimpy skirts dancing on YouTube. Please come with us."

Those girls sure have nice..........................................ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great I clicked play and watched it to!!!

Ekk the FBI is going to come for me also..

Shit,
I hear a knock at the door..

o_0