Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"So...uhhh...how do I turn it on?"

Let me tell you, I was sorely tempted to make a p0n0s joke. But that would have been naughty. Oh so very naughty. So I resisted. Aren't you proud?



Me: "Okay, one more thing, guys. Before you light the stove, you have to say "attention, I'm lighting the stove." So that people around you would know. Lets try it out, everyone.

Bronze: (muttering) "Attention I'm lighting the stove."

Me: "No! Louder! Let's try this again. ATTENTION I'M LIGHTING THE STOVE!"

On a side note, sunglasses are awesome. Because with them on, people DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE LOOKING. That's right, boy. Think I'm not looking at you listening to your iPod? THINK AGAIN!

That's right. Big Brother is watching. Bitch.

1 comment:

xenosagafreak said...

....IMA 'CHAERGIN MAH LAZOR.

Man, bring your bike to me to fix up, lol.