Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have...

...without taking her clothes off, but it's better if you do."

What movie is that from? I thought of it because a random P!atD (or rather PatD now) song came on the radio today. But anyhow...

Three words, XSG: ONE WAY FUCKING STREETS!!!!11

Okay, so that's four words. I still haven't forgiven you though (good teamwork with the Halo, we totally need to do that again; giant motherfucking hammer, ftw!).

In other news, I have (had?) reached legal drinking age in Canada. Don't worry though, my liver will be well protected. I'll be sure to take some Pepto Bismol after my daily sessions of binge drinking.

p.s. Thanks for the lamp, guys (my dad thought it was hilarious). It shall find a home on my work desk.

p.p.s. I can be your hero babyyy..

5 comments:

xenosagafreak said...

Hay! One way streets are cool.

...When you're going with the flow.

I still relish the vibration of the controller as I strike a golden brute.

Ahhhh, so satisfying.

Vassily Chung said...

Yea, you like that vibration against your inner thigh, don't ya.

bleep said...

It's from a Chuck Palahniuk book, methinks. Apparently P(!)atD songs are full of Chuck P. references, but I am not a fan of either, so I wouldn't know.
Also, happy belated birthday. Fun fact: my father has the same birthday as you.
Why do your friends talk like you, Hua-silly?
x

bleep said...

P.S. Question: Do people call you Beo in real life?

Vassily Chung said...

Haha, tell your father, happy belated birthday.
Because birds of a feather flock together *cough*

p.s. no, that's just online, with people who don't know my real name.