Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You're a freak...just like me.

First off. Asphyxiation, no. Sodomy, yes. And if you believe otherwise, you're a freak. What a strange world we live in.

I've come to the conclusion that many people go to the art gallery solely for the benefit of being able to tell their friends that they'd "gone to the art gallery". On a recent trip to the Vancouver Art Gallery, I overheard several middle-aged women discussing a TV show. In an art gallery. Discussing a TV show. That's almost like displaying the swastika in a synagogue.

On a happier note, I scored two free bags of chips and a chocolate bar from a UBC vending machine yesterday. Someone (or three someones) apparently couldn't figure out how to open the door to get their snack (it was stuck, somehow). So I, being the genius that I am, smashed the door several times with my fists. The door yielded. I had free food.

However, while I was hammering the door, I thought of this. I'm incorrigible.

7 comments:

chuu said...

I thought of this, to be honest: http://yeinjee.com/asianpop/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/japan-vending-machine-cloth.jpg

On a more serious note. How do you know those bags were left there on purpose.. and were poisoned. :3

Call me when you're in the hospital!

Just so I could say, "told you so" <3

chuu said...

were not* left there. and in fact* were poisoned.
I'll get it right one day.

bleep said...

a) Reading your blog posts usually entails googling one thing or another
b) Art galleries and TV shows aren't exactly ...antagonistic, are they?

Vassily Chung said...

1. I want to dress up as a vending machine too. But where would the coin slot be? :x
2. I actually gave the two additional bags to my friends, and only ate the chocolate bar. So uhhh...I won't die, I hope.
3. Read my blog and YOU TOO can become a better person.
4. It's just rather ironic that they'd be going to an art gallery to discuss tv shows.

chuu said...

FAQ, ANSWER CORNER!!
1. your mouth.
2. AND I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?! HUH?! WHY DIDN'T I GET A BAG TOO?


so ronery ;_;

Vassily Chung said...

ZOMG FAQS! I <3 FAQS!

1. What about the coin return slot then? :x
2. Because I didn't have any stamps on me to mail it to you x)

chuu said...

ANSWERING FAQ ABOUT FAQ:
1. let's not go there
2. aaww <3 so romantic